Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of runtime error include: internet websites not working properly (with error messages poping up), slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
Last Updated: July 27, 2015 | File Size: 2.7MB
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
You may see two types of errors while browsing a website:
- A syntax error which is normally the result of faulty coding. These errors cannot be solved on your own. So we suggest getting in touch with the webmaster to report the problem.
- Runtime errorsusually boil down to problems within Window's registry.
- Click Tools; Internet Options
- Click the Security Tab
- Select the option called "Custom Level"
The second option is an update of your Internet browser. To do this, head on over to the developer's website and download their updated software. Once downloaded, the process is self-explanatory.
If the problem still occurs, it may require some deeper digging. Persistent runtime errors usually mean problems in the Windows registry, particularly if the errors are not limited to one website.
You may be tempted to repair the Windows registry by yourself; however, we do not suggest this even if you are an experienced computer user. There are two problems with doing this manually. The first is that you could cause irreparable damage to your computer if you do something even slightly wrong. The second is that you don't actually know what is causing your errors and therefore don't have any idea where to start.