How to Fix Outlook Error 10061 Download Repair Tool
What Causes Outlook Error 10061?
Outlook error 10061 are often caused by missing or corrupt registry keys. In some cases, out of date drivers, or viruses may also be the cause. To prevent further damange to your system, it is recommendeded that you immediately repair Outlook error 10061. Potential risks include: blue screens, pc freezes, and permanent damage to your PC.
Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of Outlook error 10061 include: Windows programs not loading or working properly, Windows startup problems, blue screens, slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
Outlook error 10061 is rated as easy to repair. Simply click the green button below to begin downloading PC HealthBoost, PC Error Repair Tool. Once download is complete follow the instructions to install and run.
Last Updated: February 7, 2016 | File Size: 2.7MB
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
About Registry Errors in Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a piece of software that is installed on your computer which enables you to download and check your emails. This of course is incredibly convenient as you only need to click a few buttons to start downloading your emails. Unfortunately however, being a computer program it is a little more unstable than its online-based counterparts.
Like other software programs, registry errors can occur; this can be down to incorrect file associations or problems in the programming. They could even occur during installation but aren’t noticed until you have been using the program for a while.
Problems associated with Registry Errors in Microsoft Outlook
If registry errors pop up, it isn’t just for the sake of it. In fact, registry errors could indicate deep rooted problems within Outlook that could cause it to stop functioning all together. These are some of the problems that have commonly been associated with registry errors in Microsoft Outlook.
- Registry Errors can cause Outlook Express to run incredibly slowly. Aside from this it seems that everything else seems to be running properly. This can be incredibly frustrating and it will only get worse if it is not sorted out.
- Outlook will not connect to the Internet. Quite often this can be down to the Internet not working on your computer as a whole, but in rare instances Outlook will not be able to connect to the Internet due to registry errors.
- The program won’t boot up or it just hangs, sometimes the program will boot up but at some point you will be greeted by an error message which indicates that there is a problem in the software. You may even experience that dreaded blue screen of death whilst using the program. Program crashes could lead to the loss of important emails that you have downloaded onto your computer.
- Storage Folder Error, this occurs when the inbox has had its name changed or the file moved to a different location. It is incredibly easy to do this, but unfortunately the only way to fix this problem is by cleaning the registry on the computer.
How to Repair Microsoft Outlook Registry Errors
If you are experiencing Registry Errors when you are using Microsoft Outlook, then you will need to solve the problem as soon as possible before the problem gets worse. To solve the problem you will need to clean the error in the registry. These are the stages that you will need to go through:
- Identify exactly what is causing the error
- Click the start button and hit “Run” Type in REGEDIT
- Make a backup of the Windows Registry by clicking "Export Registry File"
- Right click on the entry and hit the option that says "modify"
- Put the new value in the box
- Click ok and exit the registry
Manually editing the registry is an incredibly complex process; in fact many of the most experienced computer technicians try to steer clear of it. The problem is that quite often it is too difficult to find out exactly what is causing the registry error, even after lengthy searches on the Internet. After that, it is a case of editing the entry to the right value. If this is not done correctly, it could ruin your computer forever causing it not to boot up.
There are many programs designed to repair the registry at a button click. This is often the safest way to ensure that no damage is caused to the Windows Registry, and is one of the best solutions for repairing Microsoft Outlook Registry Errors. We suggest that you download programs designed to repair these errors today. This will be the only way to ensure that you get Microsoft Outlook running perfectly again.