How to Fix Runtime Error 91 Download Repair Tool
What Causes Runtime Error 91?
Error code 91 is often caused by missing/corrupt registry keys, out of date device drivers, or even a virus corrupting your windows registry. To prevent further damange to your system, it is recommended that you immediately repair runtime error 91. Potential risks include: blue screens, pc freezes, and permanent hardware failure to your PC.
Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of runtime error 91 include: problems with sound/video/printer, Windows programs not loading or working properly, inablity to install new program, windows startup problems, slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
Runtime error 91 is rated as easy to repair. Simply click the green button below to begin downloading PC HealthBoost, PC Error Repair Tool. Once download is complete follow the instructions to install and run.
Last Updated: September 23, 2016 | File Size: 2.7MB
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
Learn More about Runtime Errors
Repeat runtime errors are a tell-tale sign that something is seriously wrong with your computer. It's difficult to determine what's causing your runtime error. It could be related to your hardware or a coding error in your software. Runtime errors are caused by anything from out-of date drivers, errors in the Windows registry, a lack of system resources, or even conflicts with other programs. It's very difficult to pinpoint exactly what is causing the error, but thankfully resources are out there to help you.
Problems Generally Associated with Runtime Errors
Runtime errors generally indicate something is seriously wrong with your computer. A number of reasons make it difficult to know exactly why they occur.
Common Causes of Runtime Errors Include:
- Computer viruses unleashed on your operating system could destroy your registry files, as well as other files. Persistent runtime errors throughout several programs are often linked to computer viruses.
- A hard disc drive in need of defragmentation is difficult to diagnose. Drives with shared files generally produce more runtime errors since the software is not able to find the exact source to use.
- Out-of-date drivers or software cause runtime errors due to problems in the code. Hardware or software may stop running unless the problem is dealt with, resulting in loss of unsaved data.
- Runtime errors are also caused by faulty hardware. Persistent issues could mean that your RAM may need to be replaced.
- Errors may also occur due to a lack of system resources. Always check that your computer has enough RAM to run any of your programs. If it doesn't, then you are overdue for a computer upgrade.
- Runtime errors could indicate that your computer registry has been damaged. This may start out as small pop ups but as the problem progresses, you'll eventually be met with the "Blue Screen of Death". Then it's vital to solve registry-related problems as soon as possible.
Recommended: Run PC HealthBoost to repair runtime errors and other associated registry problems. In under 2 minutes, PC HealthBoost registry cleaner will repair all invalid registry keys, and completely remove errors. Click here to download PC HealthBoost now and start a free scan.
How to Fix Runtime Errors
Runtime errors are some of the worst errors to fix, mainly because there are so many different issues that cause them. Before you attempt any of these solutions, we suggest making sure that the software which is giving you runtime errors is up to date. Check the developer’s website for any new patches.
The next step is to make sure your anti-virus software is up to date and run a scan. This should remove the virus, but it will not solve your runtime errors if the registry is already corrupted.
We do not suggest that you repair the registry files yourself; many computer gurus don’t even attempt to go down this path. If you don’t know exactly what you are doing, your entire computer will be put at risk. One small slip could cause your computer to never boot up again. If you do insist on doing it this way, then these are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Go to Start Accessories; System Tools
- Run Disk Defragmenter until it has completed.
- Go to the Start button; Type in REGEDIT
- You'll need to find the problem registry key here and edit it.
The problem with editing the registry yourself is that you need to know exactly which registry entry to modify and how to modify it. This is a tough job for anybody, as the solution is not always obvious.
Recommended Runtime Repair Solution
One of the best options for fixing Runtime errors is to use a registry cleaner. A good registry cleaner, such as PC HealthBoost, will search for all errors that are occurring,including other problems that you may not know about, such as startup issues.
PC HealthBoost, which will fix registry, runtime, Windows and many other errors that occur. It's also one of the easiest programs to use and offers a competent support team to answer any questions that may arise. PC HealthBoost will repair runtime errors, and safely delete anything that cannot be repaired or is a duplicate.
Learn More with These Useful Resources
- Download PC HealthBoost registry cleaner to diagnose and repair Runtime Errors.
- Webopedia can define any computer jargon that you’ve heard and make it easy to understand. You won’t be the first person that doesn’t understand what a runtime error really is. This will help.
- Are you running Vista and getting runtime errors, find out what you are up against from the ones that created your operating system.