How to Fix Stop Error 0xc000021a Download Repair Tool!
What Causes Stop Error 0xc000021a?
Stop error 0xc000021a are often caused by missing or corrupt registry keys. In some cases, out of date drivers, or viruses may also be the cause. To prevent further damange to your system, it is recommendeded that you immediately repair Stop error 0xc000021a. Potential risks include: blue screens, pc freezes, and permanent damage to your PC.
Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of Stop error 0xc000021a include: Windows programs not loading or working properly, Windows startup problems, blue screens, slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
Stop error 0xc000021a is rated as easy to repair. Simply click the green button below to begin downloading PC HealthBoost, PC Error Repair Tool. Once download is complete follow the instructions to install and run.
Last Updated: July 23, 2016 | File Size: 2.9MB
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
Learn More about Windows Errors
Windows errors commonly show up with the "Blue Screen of Death" but you could also get error messages on your screen. The problem is that these messages often detail files that you have never heard of. It is likely that these messages are occurring due to the registries in your system that need cleaning or other files causing a problem; files that help the everyday running of your computer.
Associated Issues with Windows Errors
Windows errors will cause problems on your computer, so it's important to save all your work. You can never be too sure when one of these errors will occur. Here are some of the more common issues that occur if you don't maintain your operating system:
- Computer won't restart - depending on the problem, sometimes your PC will not startup. Usually a problem within the registry is connected to the booting system. This can be fixed by running the startup process through Safe Mode.
- Programs will not work as you expected - there are times that the software will start but not run correctly. This not only gets annoying but means that you cannot use the program. Problem is that you will not always get a message saying what Windows errors have occurred.
- Slow computer - this may be in the startup of the PC or it may be while you are trying to run processes. A slow PC can also lead to files not saving correctly, web pages timing out and other issues on your computer.
Recommended: Run PC HealthBoost to repair Windows errors and other associated registry problems. In under 2 minutes, PC HealthBoost registry cleaner repairs all invalid registry keys, and completely removes Windows errors. Click here to download PC HealthBoost now and start a free scan.
The first thing to do is see if you have any Windows updates in the lower right-hand corner. If there is a white flag popping up telling you to update, you should. Having update warnings running in the background can also make your computer slow.
Sometimes a Windows update doesn't completely install. In which case, you may want to contact their support office. This doesn't happen often, but it can be an error on their side. Windows XP experienced this several years ago.
In some cases, you might not be able to update your Windows OS because they aren't available to you. Windows XP no longer offers support, as well as some other operating systems.
It's important to note that Windows doesn't actually offer support on fixing a registry file or key. Instead, they advise to get a registry cleaner. (Even Windows admits that there are registry problems.)
Recommended Windows Error Repair Solution
One of the best options for fixing Windows errors is using a registry cleaner. A good registry cleaner, such as PC HealthBoost, will be able to search for all errors that are occurring and you will be able to fix many other problems that occur on your PC, including startup issues.
PC HealthBoost fixes your registry errors that can occur on a PC at any time. It is also one of the easiest programs to use, offering a competent support team to answer any of the questions that you may have. PC HealthBoost will repair any of the DLL errors that it finds as well as safely delete anything that cannot be repaired.
A Couple of Resources for the Advanced and Newbie
- Download PC HealthBoost registry cleaner to diagnose and repair PC Errors.
- So if you are a computer junkie, you probably know a bit about Windows errors already, but have you read this link from the Microsoft library?
- And for the everyday user, you can always go to Microsoft Support to find out about common Windows Errors.