How to Fix Windows Installer Error 1603 Download Repair Tool
What Causes Installer Error 1603?
Error code 1603 is often caused by missing or corrupt registry keys. To prevent further damange to your system, it is recommended that you immediately repair Windows installer error 1603. Potential risks include: blue screens, pc freezes, and permanent damage to your PC.
Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of Windows installer error 1603 include: Windows programs not loading or working properly, inablity to install new program, windows startup problems, slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
Windows installer error 1603 is rated as easy to repair. Simply click the green button below to begin downloading PC HealthBoost, PC Error Repair Tool. Once download is complete follow the instructions to install and run.
Last Updated: July 1, 2015 | File Size: 2.7MB
Critical Risk Rating
Windows Installer Error 1603
- 1 Bar: Low
- 2 Bars: Medium
- 3 Bars: Medium/High
- 4 Bars: High
- 5 Bars: Urgent
Do you have Errors?
Statistics show that most PCs have critical errors in their windows registry that put them at serious riskDownload & Scan Now
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
Learn More about Windows Installer Error 1603
Windows Installer error 1603 occurs in a variety of ways, but most are linked to missing or corrupt registry files. It's important to avoid fixing the problems yourself unless you are completely confident in your ability. Often, other issues will arise. You need to find the root of the errors--not just a temporary fix. First you must create backups of everything on your computer, including the files that need to be repaired. You may find that there are further problems later on, and you'll have to do a System Restore.
Associated Problems with Windows Installer Error 1603
Different problems occur when there is a Windows Installer error 1603. The majority are linked to specific Microsoft and Windows problems. Here are some of the issues that you may find:
- Poor PC Performance – one of the main problems is that your PC will not work as you expect it to. It may run slowly or not do everything that it should. This is an annoying problem that you may have ignored for a while. Many people think poor PC performance is linked to an older computer and not to Windows Installer errors.
- Startup Problems – when you restart your computer, your operating system may struggle. In some cases, you might have to reboot the computer in Safe Mode to fix the underlying issue. You may also find that the startup is just extremely slow, which is also linked to too many processes running at the same time.
- Cannot Install New Programs – the most probable issue is that you won't be able to install new Microsoft programs such as Windows Office. Even if you have had the Microsoft programs on your PC in the past, you may have the error message, "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed."
- Programs Do Not Run as You Expect – your programs may not perform to their full ability. The same error message may occur if you try to reinstall them.
Recommended: Run PC HealthBoost to repair Windows Installer errors and other associated registry problems. In under 2 minutes, PC HealthBoost registry cleaner repairs all invalid registry keys, and completely removes registry errors. Click here to download PC HealthBoost now and start a free scan.
Fixing Windows Installer Error 1603 Yourself
You may be tempted to fix the Windows Installer error 1603 yourself, but we recommend avoiding this unless you are an experienced computer techie. The first problem is that the error messages are not very clear. "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed" does not tell you that much so how would you fix it? You run the risk of causing more problems if you remove files that your computer actually needs.
You also run the risk of creating a temporary fix. Windows Installer errors occur for a number of reasons and could be a side effect to something else that is not working correctly. Most of the time they are due to a missing file, which may be corrupt for a very different reason.
Recommended Windows Installer 1603 Repair Solution
One of the best options for fixing Windows Installer error 1603 is to use a registry cleaner. A good registry cleaner, such as PC HealthBoost, will search for all errors. Bonus: you'll be able to fix many other problems that occur on your PC, including startup issues.
PC HealthBoost fixes registry files, Windows Installer errors, and many other errors. It's also one of the easiest programs to use and offers a great support team to answer any of the questions that you have by email or phone. PC HealthBoost will repair any of the installer errors that it finds as well as safely deletes anything that cannot be repaired or is a duplicate.