How to Fix DLL Errors in 2 Minutes Download Repair Tool
What Causes DLL Errors?
DLL errors are often caused by missing or corrupt dll registry keys. To prevent further damange to your system, it is recommended that you immediately repair DLL errors. Potential risks include: blue screens, pc freezes, and PC not starting at all.
Common Symptoms & Associated Problems
Symptoms and problems of DLL errors include: Windows programs not loading or working properly, PC startup problems, slow PC performance, freezes, and crashes.
Repair Difficulty - Easy
DLL errors are rated as easy to repair. Simply click the green button below to begin downloading PC HealthBoost, PC Error Repair Tool. Once download is complete follow the instructions to install and run.
Last Updated: September 29, 2016 | File Size: 2.7MB
PC HealthBoost™ operates best with the following minimum system specifications:
Microsoft Windows ®
PC HealthBoost™ is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP Pro (& Home) 32 & 64 Bit
- Internet Access (To Register)
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of hard drive space
- Internet Access (For Updates)
- 2048 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard drive space
PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove startup programs. Upgrading to the premium paid version allows you to fix all registry errors.
Information about DLL Errors
Problems with DLL files are both common and annoying. The good news is that they are relatively easy to fix. One major advantages is that most common issues display an error message on the screen. The error message informs you of the DLL files that are causing the issues.
There is very little need to take your PC to a technician for repair. Even without technical knowledge, this is something that you can do from the comfort of your own home, saving a lot of time, effort and money. However, it must be done correctly since DLL files are mandatory for the computer to function.
Problems with DLL File Errors
A number of issues will occur if there are DLL errors on your PC. Some of these issues are just annoying and will not cause too much of an issue but others are extremely serious. Here are the most common problems that you will find:
- Programs not working correctly - DLL files are linked to your computer programs. If they go missing or become corrupt, your computer software will stop working correctly. Sometimes you will find that small parts of the program do not work, while other times the program will not open at all.
- PC not starting - one of the more serious problems is that your computer will not start up at all. This happens when the error occurs on a DLL file connected to your operating system's startup. This is harder to fix but can sometimes be solved in Safe Mode.
Recommended: Run PC HealthBoost to repair DLL errors and other associated registry problems. In under 2 minutes, PC HealthBoost registry cleaner will repair all invalid DLL registry keys, and completely remove DLL errors. Click here to download PC HealthBoost now and start a free scan.
How to Fix DLL Errors
You will find different methods to fix any issues online. One is to go out and download the DLL file that is causing the issue. We don't recommend this. The main problem is that the error will usually appear for another reason; you will simply end up fixing something temporarily but not fix the main issue. Eventually, that DLL file will display the same erroror the problem causes other issues on your PC.
Another issue is that some of the websites that you can download the DLL files from are not always recommended or approved. There's no guarantee that you'll find the exact DLL file and it might not fix the problem anyway. You could end up with files that are corrupt and cause further DLL errors. The last thing you want to do is make everything worse.
Here's One Solution to Fix DLL Errors
You can try this, but we don't advocate going into your registry and changing anything unless you are very experienced with computers. In fact, even Microsoft recommends that you get registry cleaning software to do this for you.
- Write down the corrupt file when you receive the error message.
- Find the file by using the Search feature in Start.
- Click the box that lets you search hidden files.
- Rename the file to something you can find easily.
- Reinstall the program that has the missing file or go online to the manufacturer's site and find the file.
- When you reinstall the program, it will only replace the file that you renamed because the program sees it missing.
- You may delete the corrupted file after installation.
Recommended DLL Repair Solution
One of the best options for fixing DLL errors is to use a registry cleaner. A good registry cleaner, such as PC HealthBoost, will search for all errors that are occurring. You can also fix many other problems on your PC, including startup issues.
PC HealthBoost will help to fix registry, DLL, Windows and many other errors that can occur on a PC at any time. It is also one of the easiest programs to use and offers a competent and high quality support team to answer any of the questions that you may have. PC HealthBoost will repair any of the DLL errors that it finds as well as safely delete anything that cannot be repaired or is a duplicate.